Support Forums

Full Version: 50GBs of disk space reseller hosting - please recommend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My requirements are 1000GBs of bandwidth and 50GBs of disk space. US Server location.
I have found out dailyrazor.com offer reseller web hosting plans in Greece, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
You can trust QHoster.com - they offer hosting in multiple server locations.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
How about Canadian host? I would like you to check out 4goodhosting.com. They offer high quality hosting servers. I have used them for almost 3 + years and so far so good. I haven't seen any outages or downtime. Customer service is exceptional. I always receive prompt and helpful responses. I usually receive replies within few minutes with full solution. If I were you, I will contact them today.
How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?
My preferable option is Hostwinds that is reputable and reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

Try to look at kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. I believe VPS would work fine for your needs.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
I can say hostwinds.com rocks. I have been hosting my web sites on their hosting account for 4 years. They have provided what I needed in a highly professional manner.
I am sure hostingsource.com is really reliable host and would definitely meet your demands. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.