Support Forums

Full Version: need powerful server in BR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day! I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found Maxihost.com.br, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Brazil. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Personally I consider superbithost.com bitcoin offshore dedicated servers - pricing, features and resources are well-balanced.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Have you looked for customer reviews on their service? According to my research Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.
You can contact QHoster.com cos they offer their hosting solutions in multiple server locations.
Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.