Support Forums

Full Version: Decent server at low prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yougottohaveithosting.co.za and Qhoster.com servers are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, which is that?
Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running.
Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.
Everything about QHoster.com is just perfect for me basically I can operate my websites and domain names just as I want, with support if I need it.
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.
I think you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
To me the hosting experience with QHoster.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting company. Personally I like their server locations: USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf).
Hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider in the IT world and I'd recommend you to use them because of their quality and webmaster-friendly services. There is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.
+ vote for QHoster.com hosting services. You can join their facebook community: facebook.com/qhoster
The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good. They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.
As I see servers from RapidDedi.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. These guys know how to keep everything working. Just choose the suitable plan and you will definitely be satisfied.
Why do you still hesitate?

No doubt, QHoster.com is reliable web hosting provider.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. Highly recommended.
Pages: 1 2