Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for US 50 gbs of SSD disk space VPS hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need 50 gbs of SSD disk space and over 1000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Server location US

The TWO ssd vps hosts I've found are Hostwinds.com and SolVPS.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do you know anything about them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
If I were you, I will definitely try 4Goodhosting.com as alternative option. This hosting provider is very trustworthy based on my experience. These guys are very helpful when it comes to support. Their servers are so fast and very reliable. I have been very satisfied with their service and I have had no complaints so far. Pricing is reasonable. Use them without any doubt.
To my mind hostwinds.com is really great option to get any hosting solutions. They are targeted on customer satisfaction and have solid servers.
For me, hostwinds litespeed ssd web hosting solutions are well-balanced in terms of pricing and features.
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.
Pricing looks reasonable. + 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month
The best thing about hostwinds.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. Servers are rock-solid and fast.
There is no denying the fact that SolVPS.com is very professional hosting provider. I like their uptime, speed and the quality of their support services.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
I am sure you can use Hostwinds.com hosting and get no troubles at all. With their plans you will get everything needed for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
Hostwinds.com is cool web host. I can always contact their tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.
As an alternative I suggest Kvchosting.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with experienced support, featured affordable plans and powerful hardware.
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.