Support Forums

Full Version: Server to buy at low cost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Comparing dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za, which server would you buy and why?
I can not express how happy I am with dcxv.com services. I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Check their dedicated hosting packages - you will not regret a thing.
My recommendation is RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
Recommend to use superbithost.com dedicated server hosting service for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.

Support is good & fast except that they don't have livechat or free phone support. They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
Servers from cloud.co.za are worth your attention.
The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters.
I am using RapidDedi.com and so far no regrets! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.
I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at demontech.net dedicated hosting packages.
These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did.
As an alternative option I can name Okayservers.com server solutions. You will get featured plans at low pricing with solid hardware.
I dont know anything about them. I recommend 4goodhosting.com. I have been using them for a couple of months now and I'm very happy with their service. Their servers, support and uptime is perfect. This is the host that answers all my support emails in few minutes. I am very satisfied with the zero downtime experience. If I were you, I will definitely contact them today and use them.
Pages: 1 2