Support Forums

Full Version: Need 35 gbs of disk space. Any suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
I need your help in choosing the best web hosting provider with automated backups.
Need 35 gbs of disk space and 1000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Budget is $15/mo. +$5
Have you ever heard of Kvchosting.com?
Any experiences dealing with SolVPS.com?
Are they professional? Can i trust them?

Any alternatives please?
If you are looking for quality vps you will be pleased with JVMHost.com. They have solid servers which cost not much and have quality support which is online for 24 hours.
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to them and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account. Kvchosting.com have superb reputation.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.
IMHO, SolVPS.com would be the best bet. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.
From my past experience, I suggest 4goodhosting.com. This web host provides a top class web hosting service at reasonable cost with responsive customer support. Their support has been very fast when responding to my tickets. I usually get a response within few minutes often with full solution. Uptime has been 100% without any problem. Contact them today.
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out
You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with experienced support, featured affordable plans and powerful hardware.
I'm really happy with SolVPS.com, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
As I see hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.
Pages: 1 2