Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for servers in France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to choose the best host for my client.

He needs fast server with 32 GB of RAM, Linux, 2 TB of disk space and 14 TBs of bandwidth.
my budget - $250/mo. In France

What are your views on QHoster.com?
Any experiences with Rareservers.com?
I like their pricing. Any experiences dealing with these hosting providers?

What hosting provider would you choose if you were me and why?
As an alternative option I know that Hostzealot.com have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
If you are looking for best server hosting I recommend is to get it from Okayservers.com. You will get high stability of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff
Go ahead and give rareservers.com web host a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
You can rely on Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
I strongly believe that QHoster.com have professional team and their servers are powerful enough to serve your demands.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for. Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.
I can say that rareservers.com is trustworthy web host. Their servers in France are super fast and powerful (according to reviews).

I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
I always use Okayservers.com provider for solid servers and responsive support. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed.