Support Forums

Full Version: Is Litespeed ssd hosting faster than Apache?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer Linux hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- up to 10 USD a month
- My site's traffic (around 500 uniques a day and growing) from all over the world
Can I rely on Hostwinds.com? Any info on them?

Will be glad for any recommendation.
According to my research Hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd hosting service with best stability, responsive tech staff and fair deals.
I can honestly say that Hostwinds.com is the best host in the world. They are delivering fair deals, top level customer care and highest performance I've ever experienced.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
If you choose hostwinds.com services, you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. I would very highly recommend them to anyone, whether hosting a small site, or running a reseller account.
You will be pleased dealing with hostwinds. Their servers work like a clock, support is responsive and skilled and prices are fair.
Join hostwinds facebook community: facebook.com/hostwinds

Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
I believe you need to do research on them with the help of customer reviews. According to my knowledge hostwinds.com ssd hosting deals are fast and services are reliable. I love their support team polite manner and quick replies.
I am pleased to have found hostwinds web hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.

Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did.