Support Forums

Full Version: Shared hosting from a decent host ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a decent hosting plan and two hosts are in my mind: ifastnet.com and hosting.co.uk, which host is better to sign up with and why?
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I know that QHoster.com cPanel web hosting is professional and stable. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
I suppose you should have more reliable names. Take a look at services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff.
You will make right choice if you give SolVPS.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
I can say with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
You should definitely use Hostwinds.com. They provide performance-optimized servers, high stability and responsive skilled support staff.
I can recommend 4Goodhosting.com. This host is the best class shared hosting provider based on my experience. They have perfect customer service, responding to my support tickets immediately and consistently. Servers are fast and 100% secure. I never had any issues with malware or viruses. Very excellent service! I am extremely satisfied with this host!
I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.