Support Forums

Full Version: need powerful vps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!
I'm looking for powerful VPS account and JVMHost.com is in my mind, do you have any information on their services? Thanks in advance
The better VPS host to sign up with is 4Goodhosting. According to my experience, they are professional host whose servers are very reliable and prices are competitive. Service is excellent and uptime is perfect. Customer service is 24 hours open and they respond very fast. I have receive a response in few minutes often with correct solution.
I have done research and can say JVMHost.com have great support and 99.99% uptime, plus their prices are excellent, you should definitely go with them.
Have a look at VPS solutions from hostingsource.com and hostafrica.co.za.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
IMHO, kvchosting.com will work fine for you. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.
I strongly believe that hostwinds.com vps hosting plans will meet your needs. Their pricing is cool.
Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more. I am glad that I found this decent host.
If you are still searching for the right VPS! come check us out! we provide the cheapest vps in the market!
$1.99/month
http://hostslayer.com/specialvps.html