Support Forums

Full Version: New siggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jordansig.gif]

What'cha reckon?
Smile
Meh. I'm not much for Text only sigs. For me, it should have a render. There isn't much depth or variety either. It's alright though.
I don't like using very many images, imho it makes it look messy. That's my opinion, though.
The Progect Pyrite Admin bit at the bttom ruins it. IMO it would look better smaller with that taken off.
(11-19-2009, 05:01 AM)-NitroX Wrote: [ -> ]The Progect Pyrite Admin bit at the bttom ruins it. IMO it would look better smaller with that taken off.
I actually think it would be bland without it.

(11-19-2009, 04:52 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like using very many images, imho it makes it look messy. That's my opinion, though.
Yeah, me either, but having some to look at, rather than just read, is better in my opinion.
I don't mind it, prefer it to be about 110px high

6.5/10
I'm not usually a fan of scanlines and gloss in a sig, but I think this looks good. Seems a little tall though.
I like it, can you not make the text more sharp?? I'd rate it 8/10.
If you insist on havign the project pyrite admin on the bottom, change the font.
I quite like the font at the bottom, altho it does need to be a bit sharper