Support Forums

Full Version: Need reliable VPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
I'm looking for some recommendations for a quality VPS provider. I have a budget between $40-50/month.
I've been checking out the offers forum but haven't seen anything yet that matches. Might just be missing the right one. Thanks for any info.

Do you know anything about JVMHost.com and their vps hosting services? Any discounts?
I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
Prices are competitive.
Why not give 4Goodhosting a try? According to my experience, they offer reasonable web hosting plans with excellent value and quality. So far, the uptime is perfect and runs efficiently. Servers are solid and stable. Support is 24/7 active. I am very impressed with the fast responses. All of my support questions are responded in few minutes and often with full solution. Go ahead and try them today!
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is providing fast vps hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.
You will be pleased dealing with QHoster.com team.
Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
IMHO, Litespeed server will provide your sites with much faster speed and performance. I like Hostwinds.com and their services.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
I know pretty good bitcoin vps hosting solutions offered by superbithost.com team. They are very professional.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
If you are still searching for the right VPS! come check us out! we provide the cheapest vps in the market!
$1.99/month
http://hostslayer.com/specialvps.html
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Check Hostplay.com vps hosting packages. Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XmaS15HP
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
I think you need to do research on their services with the help of review websites. I know JVMHost.com is offering quality vps hosting services with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.
Pages: 1 2