Support Forums

Full Version: VPS in Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know any decent European VPS provider?
I bare in mind two hosts - hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk, which plan would you buy? And why?
My suggestion is Hostzealot.com solutions that have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
I support Hostzealot.com recommendation. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use VPS account from hosting.co.uk because of their quality and resourceful plans and quality tech staff which is onine for 24 hours.
Will write more about them later on.
I can highly recommend Hostzealot.com to you, their pricing is quite reasonable.
My sites are up in running fast after I've purchased their server hosting.
All in all, it will be reasonable to recommend SolVPS.com and their UK ssd vps hosting solutions.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

They are reliable, they will pass on the savings to you, OP.
==>> libertyvps.net is a good place to buy vps hosting in Netherlands.
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Hostsailor.com is worth trying.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
Use them with no doubts.
Check out https://dcxv.com/en/vps.html

I have observed the quality of their service and customer care options closely before my move. Their service is easier to use and with minimum issues.
I suppose you can trust Hostzealot.com, they seems best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.