Support Forums

Full Version: Forum Etiquette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
These aren't rules this is a list of appropriate forum conduct.

1. Post in the correct category. Read the forum descriptions if you are confused.
2. Use good grammar. Basically start sentences with a capital and end it with a punctuation.
3. Don't double post. That's when you post one after another instead of editing your existing first post.
4. Don't cross post. That's when you repeat a post in multiple threads or categories.
5. Create relevent subjects for threads. crap like "OMG" for a subject is immature and asinine.
6. When posting content from another site credit the site, use quotes and link (unless competiting forum which you shouldn't post their content) to original content.
7. Be kind to others. How hard is it not to be an butthead?

Original Forum Etiquette Thread By Omniscient.
thats called HF's forum etiquette
It should apply to every damn forum on the internet though.
(10-05-2009, 07:01 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]It should apply to every damn forum on the internet though.

Yay, me and omni agree on something!!! I am on my way to becoming a successful webmaster like omni!
(10-05-2009, 07:02 PM)macdonjo Wrote: [ -> ]Yay, me and omni agree on something!!! I am on my way to becoming a successful webmaster like omni!

You have a long way to goTongue
(10-05-2009, 07:02 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]You have a long way to goTongue

like so long ago that the star wars opening theme doesnt even protean to you Tongue
(10-05-2009, 07:02 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]You have a long way to goTongue
Im gonna call you "Captain Obvious" lol
Bring of mac's post
No problem.
This has been added by PANIK
Pages: 1 2 3