Support Forums

Full Version: US location! Any good dedicated servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day to you!
Have you ever tried dedicated servers provided by Plusplushosting.net?
They are offering nice Bahamas based server deals, but I know nothing about them. How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
As I know server hosting deals from kvchosting.com can be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.
I am lucky to have chosen plusplushosting.net dedicated hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable web hosting provider.
I'd name Exmasters.com servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering server hosting on sweet terms. Their prices are low but servers are rock-solid.
I think you can rely on Kvchosting.com. Their plans are low-cost and provided with huge variety of various useful free features. Support is available and helpful.
Qhoster.com and hostingsource.com servers are well-supported and cost not much.
Their uptime is high and support is second to none.
Plans are full of useful resources whcih help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Customer's safety is the main goal for Superbithost.com - they also offer nice US bitcoin dedicated servers at good rates.
They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services.
If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest to get solid servers from Hostzealot.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.
No doubt, QHoster.com is good one. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Hostingsource.com servers can be suitable for the needs of many IT users.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are cheap anf support is knowledgeable and skillful.
+100 to them.
Pages: 1 2