Support Forums

Full Version: want to host my e-commerce web site in Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which hosting is best for online shopping site?
I would like to host e-commerce site in Europe and need reliable host with real EU Ips.
What can you say about QHoster.com services?
My site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud?
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters. QHoster.com will suit all your needs.
Their servers locations are: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
May I suggest ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and their team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything and they offered me a good hosting fit for my sites even $15/mo cheaper than I had with my previous host.
I suggest to use webhostingzone.org quality hosting services. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.
You can go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.