Support Forums

Full Version: US or EU web hosts to order dedicated servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What US or EU hosts can you recommend me to look at?

I need reliable option with these specs:
1 tb of HD, 24 gbs of ram, Linux and also 12 Tbs of bandwidth.
Do you know anything about the quality of hostingsource.com US services? Are their servers stable? Any experiences?
What can you also say about swissns.ch EU servers reliability?
As for reliable dedicated server provider I suggest pmgchosting.com. These guys know how to optimize and maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with swissns.ch and their team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything!

Good option to get servers in Germany and France. Pricing is normal.
I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get server hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
No doubt, SolVPS.com is the best one if you need powerful and super fast servers located in New York, USA and London, UK.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing. Features are very good... Recommended!
According to my experience pmgchosting.com server solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.
I dare say that hostingsource.com is worth trying.
Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
Give them a try.
I think you should compare offers to choose the best one. I can say Exmasters.com is really reliable host. You will get stable and reliable servers which are well-balanced and support is helpful around the clock.