Support Forums

Full Version: VPS account to sign up with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing VPS accounts from Qhoster.com and Hostafrica.co.za, which host would you have a deal with and why?
Tell me please what factors influences your would-be choice?
Any specific server location requirements? What is your budget? Linux or Windows VPS?

Think that QHoster.com would be much better due to these factors:
- server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
- Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
- They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Well VPS server from 4Goodhosting are worth your attention. Servers are well-supported and prices are reasonable. Plans are full of useful features which help to run websites flawlessly and smoothly. Support is 24 hours active and responsive. They respond in minutes and not hours. Just try them.
I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering quality vps hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.
You can look at Libertyvps.net - they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

===>> 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
According to my knowledge webhostingzone.org is delivering quality vps hosting that is working with no glitches and servers are well-balanced. Support is helpful around the clock, just give them a chance.
Being on your place I'd use webhostingzone.org without a doubt, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock and their prices are reasonable.
I know webhostingzone.org vps hosting is trustworthy. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99%!