Support Forums

Full Version: Red X's Custom Notepad version 3!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From the creator of version 2, now you can enjoy version 3!

And now you may view some comments on version 2:

(10-23-2009, 06:42 PM)Riverthief Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome mate, lol next it'll launch nuclear missles remotely xD

(10-30-2009, 04:55 AM)Fail Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this, its really neat

(11-01-2009, 09:17 PM)QBANBOY407 Wrote: [ -> ]it looks cool. Im going to give it a try ;]

(11-07-2009, 04:58 AM)awil Wrote: [ -> ]i'll try this..

(11-14-2009, 04:12 PM)TechMan8 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice I guess

Well ye fellow scallywags!. Lets see how you comment on version 3! Pirate (Sorry for the pirate talk!)

Updated stuff:
  1. New look
  2. Menu strip
  3. Removed buttons

Instructions:

[Image: getimage.aspx?uid=7a693df2-4f61-4260-a45...reen&sub=1]

Download now

Extra stuff:

ThreatFire Scan

VirusScan
Yes, been looking forward to this. Downloading now.

Great job.
Well I thank you for the comment. I'm glad at least one person responds. This might be the last version unless anyone has anymore suggestions for the next version if there will be; but that's all up to you. If you want version 4, then tell me what to upgrade/add/delete!
If you click save without having opened a file, an error occurs. Why don't you handle it?
Anyway, it's very nice can you please show me how did you make it multi-tabbed or can you give the source. I want to make a multi-tabbed hex editor and this would be useful
Do you mean: having opened a tab: instead of file?

Because it does say when the program is first open that if you need to save please open a tab...Its common sense too. Why would you save if you haven't even opened a tab yet. Please describe the issue more thoroughly. There are a lot of errors in the program and I'm not a professional programmer but at least I warn you.

Here is a tutorial on how to start making your own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7LbAPsksWs&hd=1
can anyone post the code please
(12-10-2009, 01:54 PM)Red X Wrote: [ -> ]Because it does say when the program is first open that if you need to save please open a tab...Its common sense too. Why would you save if you haven't even opened a tab yet. Please describe the issue more thoroughly. There are a lot of errors in the program and I'm not a professional programmer but at least I warn you.
I know it's common sense, but you can use a try...catch block to ensure error doesn't occur. It doesn't cost!
does vb.net even have try{} catch(){} ??
i thought it was Java/C# specific.
I'm sorry thanasis2028, thank you so much for your great idea. I just haven't had that much experience yet to know how to handle errors like that and use Try...Catch. I looked it up and now I understand what your talking about. If anything, it should had been common sense for me to use that instead of simply stating a warning and acting like nothing could had been done. Now I know. Thank you. The Try...Catch is going to be a major improvement. I will try now.

Uhh....I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I'm going to need some help.
Nice work ! Keep it up.
Pages: 1 2 3