Support Forums

Full Version: Sigh, fking autism...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i cant make friends,i love washing machines a hell lot, i got a lot of prob's @ school.
WTF i must do, do i really must die or not
No, you don't have to die. If someone won't be friends with you because your autistic then they wouldn't be a great friend anyway. One of my best friends overcame autism and he is perfectly normal. It's just a matter of finding someone who like you for you.
I have minor austism. Really all it forces me to do is proof read my typing and force a stereotype at school. I take the stereotype of the pervert. But when it comes to close friends they know the true me.
(11-18-2009, 01:46 PM)i Failure 88 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant make friends,i love washing machines a hell lot, i got a lot of prob's @ school.
WTF i must do, do i really must die or not

Why does this seem like a troll :/
lol, i think it's fake. I started laughting way hard like when i started reading. But if you are actually a tard i feel bad...
If your autism is minor and it only causes you to proofread and be a pervert, then why do you "like washing machines a whole lot"
(11-22-2009, 05:37 AM)uber1337 Wrote: [ -> ]If your autism is minor and it only causes you to proofread and be a pervert, then why do you "like washing machines a whole lot"

If you would pay attention any small bit, then there were two different people posting.
buy the album by linkin park called : hybrid theory . or maybe your problem is that you already had. or just see that sh*t by snoop dogg and that guy from the ddors Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGRMPJVinnU
(11-22-2009, 06:03 AM)Etheryte Wrote: [ -> ]If you would pay attention any small bit, then there were two different people posting.

Yea...

Austism is a beast. Best thing to do, is go out in the world and be known. Its a beast, but its one that is tameable.
(11-22-2009, 06:03 AM)Etheryte Wrote: [ -> ]If you would pay attention any small bit, then there were two different people posting.
oops. Ha my bad
Pages: 1 2