Support Forums

Full Version: server choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good and trustworthy.
Need good uptime and support, what do you think about Exmasters.com?
Any other suggestions? What can you say about them?
I really love Exmasters.com to get server deals. Their support team is helpful and skilled. Other server providers should learn from them on excellent customer service.
Taking into account your specific needs, think hostsailor.com would work fine for you, OP. Their pricing is cool.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
I prefer to use quality server hosting provided by SiveHost.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Take your time to look and compare these reliable and trustworthy web hosts:
1) http://www/superbithost.com/
2) http://www.hostwinds.com/
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
I suppose you can use SiveHost.com deals with no hesitations, they have stable servers which are supported well around the clock and prices are competitive.
You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Think Hostplay.com would be perfect choice. Their dedicated hosting packages are feature-rich, powerful and affordable.

Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.