Support Forums

Full Version: attractive hosting service with affordable prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hostingsource.com and keenweb.co.uk provide attractive shared accounts and I have to make a right choice, can you help me out?
As an alternative option I can name Dailyrazor.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.
I have used SpetsnazHost.com before and they seem to be better off.
I'd like to say Kvchosting.com would be best place to get hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

I can draw your attention to digitalserver.com.mx website hosting deals (they are feature-rich and affordable). They offer real Mexican Ips.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
May I recommend ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Check out plusplushosting.net - They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their premium shared hosting!
Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
I suggest to use hostwinds.com. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
I strongly believe that ViUX.com hosting would be the perfect choice. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times
i have used http://hostslayer.com and they are a lot better for price