Support Forums

Full Version: E-commerce web hosting in France?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What reliable hosts with stable servers located in France do you know?

I know QHoster.com is suitable option. They have servers located in France.
One of my friends told me they are powerful enough for my business applications to run fast and efficiently.
What are your views on Swissns.ch web host? Some say they are reliable.

Is it true? Are they really professional? Any reviews? What host would you choose and why?
If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

I can say that swissns.ch is quite reputed web host for his stable servers located in Germany and France.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
I've been with swissns.ch for more than 5 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.
May I suggest ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.
No matter what location is needed, they will satisfy your needs.
You should go with ViUX.com hosting deals without a doubt. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.
Yes, I totally agree about swissns.ch and their reliability!

They offer nice features, tools, scripts for running sites and stay focused on business. Everything is running ok.
I would like to mention that their customer support works 24/7 and ready to help in any situation.