Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for reliable hosting for drupal sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,
I need your help. One of my clients needs reliable web hosting provider for his drupal sites.
Need requires 10 gbs of disk space, host 3 domains and over 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.

What can you say about Stratus4.com reliability? Any information on Plusplushosting.net premium shared hosting services?

What host would you choose if you were me?
I think you need more quality options to choose from. According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with stratus4.com is their customer support.
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive. Their managed cloud hosting deals are well-balanced.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
Stratus4.com provide a massive amount of bandwidth in their most basic shared hosting package.
Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
They provide great scripting tools such as PHP 4 and 5, Ruby on Rails, Python, CGI, etc.
===> I strongly believe that Viux.com hosting would be the best choice from all the hosts around in the hosting services market.
They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
I know ViUX.com that is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.