Support Forums

Full Version: Game Servers in USA. What places can you recommend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe that it is right place to ask this. I need to help one of my clients to choose the best option to order Game servers in USA.
What can you tell me about trunkspacehosting.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy? Any discounts?

Please recommend me some alternatives for comparison.
I suggest you to have more reliable options. I know provisionhost.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is specialized at stable game servers.
Go ahead and give Trunkspacehosting.com a try. Try to use coupon code "SPEC10OFF" for 10% off on all of their services.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
I contacted them, trunkspacehosting.com sales rep explained me everything and found really good Game server for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using their game server service without any headaches.
I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy server hosting solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
My recommendation is Dailyrazor.com. They are delivering stable hosting solutions provided with solid hardware. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are affordable to anyone.
If you'll need server with highest stability I recommend to get solid server from Hostzealot.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.