Support Forums

Full Version: Canada Streaming Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if ewallhost.com is the best Canada Streaming Server provider?
Do you know better deals elsewhere?
If you are in search of quality server host as an alternative I suggest to check out Exmasters.com services. You will get high performance servers, stable networking and professional assistance.
You will be pleased with streaming server hosting solutions offered by ewallhost.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.
Take a look at QHoster.com dedicated servers. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of QHoster.com web hosting services:
- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).
Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.

If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, QHoster.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beat.
As an alternative option I can say okayservers.com would be suitable for your demand with their solid protected servers, low-cost deals and helpful support.
My suggestion is to use Hostzealot.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
For example I host a website with an Australian target audience and the host sends you an email explaining absolutely everything, if they had downtime, why it happened and any problems they were having. When I signed up I never expected that but I took another look around their site and they are very open about everything, when customer service is not available, what there month to month price was and the support reps where very effective in its forum