Support Forums

Full Version: Need server with 2 TB of disk space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to choose the best host for my client.

He needs fast server with 32 GB of RAM, Linux, 2 TB of disk space and 14 TBs of bandwidth.
my budget - $250/mo.

What are your views on Plusplushosting.net and Superbithost.com? I like their pricing. Any experiences dealing with these hosting providers?

What hosting provider would you choose if you were me and why?
I am so happy that I chose Superbithost.com hosting for my new-built adult content project 8 months ago.
Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their VPS hosting account.
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
I prefer to get quality servers from Exmasters.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
Try considering some alternatives as well. I know pretty good servers offered by Swissns.ch web host.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
They are the best.
Check out servers from webis.pt they have stable servers and there is no hardware failures or hiccups.
With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom, great support and nice pricing.
You can get 50% off using coupon webis50!
According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.
Plusplushosting.net is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
I think you should use services from hostingsource.com, they have plans which are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are affordable and support is helpful for 24 hours.