Support Forums

Full Version: Cheapest hosting service in UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the cheapest hosting provider in UK?
Is that keenweb.co.uk?
What is your budget? How much $ are you planning to pay per month?

I know that QHoster.com have really fast servers located in UK. Their cPanel web hosting solutions look affordable.
It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at SolVPS.com and their UK web hosting solutions.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
You should take a look at BuddhaHost.ca, they will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.
QHoster.com have a great support team, I have send them 2 support questions and I receive the answer to my questions within a few hours. The response times are lightning fast (the longest I have had to wait for a response to a ticked question was just over 1 hour - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other bigger companies can take 7-14 days to reply).
I suggest you to have more reliable options. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the best host which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know BuddhaHost.ca is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
I'd like to recommend QHoster.com. These guys know how to keep everything working. They are delivering constant and uninterrupted services and support.