Support Forums

Full Version: quality low-budget server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a quality dedicated server and my budget is not really high and two hosts are under my consideration - Rackend.com and provisionhost.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?
I know provisionhost.com is time-tested host with responsive support and reasonable prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Could you be more specific? Any server location requirements? What is your budget per month?

Personally I have had a good run dealing with Trunkspacehosting.com services. They offer nice dedicated servers full of useful features.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

Try to use coupon code "SPEC10OFF" for 10% off on all of their hosting services.
Check Digitalserver.com.mx servers. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased. You can also like their FB page: facebook.com/DigitalServer
I don't have any experience with them. I would like you to try my all time favorite host which is 4Goodhosting.com. My sites has been hosted with them without any downtime. Speed and overall performance is excellent. Servers are rich in feature and they work perfectly. Support is 24 hours open and responsive. Go ahead and give them a try!
Check out Swissns.ch dedicated hosting packages, pricing is quite good. Their servers are located in France and Germany. They are cool for European audience.
So, after several days I contacted them directly, they replied immediately and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought according to my requirements.
Uptime is perfect!
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.