Support Forums

Full Version: need a cheap and reliable account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have to buy a quality and cheap shared account, which plan would you choose and why - from ifastnet.com or stratus4.com?
According to my experience the best option where to get low-cost reliable hosting is ViUX.com. With their plans you will get fast featured plans and helpful responsive techies.
May I also suggest Dailyrazor.com services. Their plans are stable and support is highly available.
To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking not only cheap, but reliable company no matter what location is preferred. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.
I do believe ifastnet.com is the best SSD shared hosting provider, their plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
Support is online for 24 hours and their prices are competitive.
I can say that Stratus4.com is perfect. This is the third hosting provider I have used and is by far and away the best yet.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
My experience using stratus4.com service has been superb. Site performance is great! Their web hosting packages are feature-rich.
The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Having looked at stratus4.com website hosting solutions, I can say that the price is reasonable and features are great.
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. They will also pass on the savings to you, OP.

I like this host.
I prefer to get reliable hosting from hostwinds.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
You can trust iFastNet.com services. Their servers are powerful and stable, support is skilled and prices are low.