Support Forums

Full Version: Magento or OS commerce Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in search of professional magento or OS commerce Hosting with 20 gbs of disk space.
There are tons of web hosts out there in the hosting market. So, I reached a deadlock.

What can you say about plusplushosting.net and their hosting services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
If you are searching for fast stable hosting provider check out deals from ViUX.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
Well, Plusplushosting.net have an awesome reputation for service and uptime. That's why I chose them.
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business. They are good, real good!

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
I recommend you to use Kvchosting.com hosting deals. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
You will be pleased running your e-commerce web sites with Plusplushosting.net web host. They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting!
They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
I highly recommend them.
To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.
They have impressed me so much over the past 7 months that I have given up my dedicated server and use them exclusively.
I recommend them whole heatedly and will continue to host all of the sites that I build and manage with them. Plusplushosting.net will meet your demands.