Support Forums

Full Version: South African Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Would like to choose a reliable host with stable servers in South Africa.
What can you say about SiveHost.com hosting solutions? Are their South African servers reliable? Do they offer discounts?
To my mind SiveHost.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable rates. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
Check out servers from Pirateshosting.net and QHoster.com.
Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.
I can only say about SiveHost.com the team are extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. Their guarantee of 99.99% uptime holds true.
You may use servers from reliable hosts like a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net.
With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.  Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.
I can say SiveHost.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.