Support Forums

Full Version: Windows VPS from a decent host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a trustworthy Windows VPS account and solvps.com services are under my consideration - do you know them?
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend hostwinds.com. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.
I can say Hostwinds.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
IMHO, SolVPS will meet all your expectations on the most favorable terms. Their ssd windows vps hosting plans look well-balanced.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. You can like their page in FB: facebook.com/solvps

Customer's safety is the main goal for this decent and reliable vps hosting provider.
To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.
The guys at SolVPS are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
Seems Hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
I have been using SolVPS for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide. I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any online business.