Support Forums

Full Version: help me to buy a right server ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help me please to make a right choice - to buy a dedi from plusplushosting.net or hostplay.com, what is your would-be choice?
To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
Servers from pirateshosting.net can be good for your needs.
24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success. I trust Plusplushosting.net - the price for their servers is reasonable.
I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
I know hostzealot.com servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.
I searched around for a long time and could not find a better package than what I found with Plusplushosting.net service.
It was by far the cheapest. This has been the most positive hosting experience I have ever had.

The customer service is outstanding! Their network uptime is great 99.9%
I suggest Rackend.com that is providing trustworthy server hosting deals and solid networking. Their servers are powerful and support is skilled enough to deliver high quality service.