Support Forums

Full Version: VPS account at low prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS account would you have a deal with if you have to choose between hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com?
I want to say that hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com services are worth trying.
Their servers work with no glitches and there is no downtime on them.
Their tech staff is online for 24 hours and they fix issues in no time.
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose HostingSource.com service - their vps hosting solutions look affordable:
Quote:VPS - I - Price - $8/mo
1 CPU Core
20GB - SSD DISK
5TB - DATA TRANSFER
1GB - RAM
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
If you are looking for best VPS host I suggest you to use JVMHost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
I vote for hostsailor.com.
They are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
The comparison will help you to choose the best and the most professional VPS host, take a look at:
- SolVPS.com
- Libertyvps.net
- Microvps.com
Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting company so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage. They have nice reputation in the hosting services market, so you will get nice hosting experience dealing with them.
I recommend you to rely on JVMHost.com VPS services. Their support team is really helpful and servers are stable. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more information.
+ votes for Libertyvps.net and their offshore vps hosting services. Their servers in NL are very stable. You will be pleased.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
I suggest Kvchosting.com ssd powered deals. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.