Support Forums

Full Version: quality low budget server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a quality dedicated server and my budget is now really high and two hosts are under my consideration - Exmasters.com and Hostzealot.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?
What is your budget? Could you be more specific? What are you planning to host?

Pretty good servers you can get at Wolfcraftserver.com - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
They are top notch.
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
Check out servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com. Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
You can rely on Hostzealot.com server solutions. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
I believe that both hosts are reliable, however you should pick the one with better fit for your needs
I have noticed Exmasters.com would be optimal option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.