Support Forums

Full Version: Minecraft server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What hosts are considered best for getting Minecraft server solutions in your opinion?
My budget is around $40/month. How is provisionhost.com Minecraft solutions?
Thanks!
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

You know, superbithost.com have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. You can also follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost
I think you should look for customer reviews on them. As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.
I've finally found a good home with Wolfcraftserver.com web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. It's good cheap hosting. Think that you will not regret having looked at their servers:
Quote: $ 139.99 per month (NEW)
Intel E5-2620 v3 (6 X 3.2 Ghz)
32 GB DDR4 RAM
2 X 2 TB HDD or SSD's
1000 Megabit Fiber Connection
So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
I know that with hosting from provisionhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com. My hosting experience using their service is positive. I should say that it was very hard for me to find them, and after reading positive reviews decided to give them a try - it was the best decision I made. Servers are solid and stable. 24 hours support was patient with me and takes time with me, even though he had others on the line. They respond in minutes and not hours. Go ahead and contact them today.
Take a look at HostingSource.com dedicated hosting packages!

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives. Their servers are very stable. Check their FB page: facebook.com/HostingSource
Now I know provisionhost.com are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price. Thanks for your replies.
Good luck with your new host, Enteros!
Pages: 1 2