Support Forums

Full Version: high performance host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
They should have best performance with ssd and litespeed.
I have already found centexhosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
I would highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com to everyone who are looking for a reliable web host. The servers are guaranteed fast and very reliable based on my experience. Pricing is affordable. Their customer support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my emails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful. Just give them a try.
Check out ssd specialized web host called kvchosting.com - their pricing is normal, features are unique and customer support is responsive and helpful.
How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Downtownhost.com - their work is based on quality.
They use Litespeed server and offer ssd hosting accounts - you will get much better speed and uptime if you choose them.
I believe that it will be also reasonable for you, OP, to give server location requirement.

I know that QHoster.com is super reliable one that offer nice hosting packages in various server locations:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS!
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high
Well, ssd and litespeed with combination of mariadb could provide really best performance of your websites if properly optimized and tweaked, so I recommend to give them a try.
I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.
I'd say perfect option to get litespeed ssd based fast stable hosting is Hostwinds.com. This host is well-known among webmasters as reliable in delivering of trustworthy services powered with best software and hardware.