Support Forums

Full Version: Bitcoin servers in Iceland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The best dedicated server provider with Bitcoin in Iceland ... what is it?
Maybe it's superbithost.com ... or are there better deals?
Think that it will be also reasonable to try findmeaserver.com free service that helps to choose the right dedicated server host for your needs.
They are helpful. Double thumbs up to their service and team of experts.
You can trust Pirateshosting.net as they are offering really nice dedicated hosting packages.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Awesome company! Great to work with.
Superbithost.com is worth every cent you pay for their quality services.
They take a good care of all their customers and their uptime is high and support is online around the clock.
Bitcoin is a plus from them.
I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Exmasters.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with highest stability, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
I can point out that QHoster.com is the best option where you can get dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
They offer servers in various locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use superbithost.com servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering quality IT services.
They have responsive and fast tech staff and their uptime is high.
Good luck with your new host. Korny!