Support Forums

Full Version: reliable company to move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime. Do you think that aicheapwebhosting.com will be a good option for me?
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?
I can also draw your attention to Stratus4.com, a good and professional web hosting provider. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
Hi! What specs do you need? What is your budget?
I'd draw your attention to services from keenweb.co.uk, their plans are full of useful resources and their uptime is high.
Prices are competitive for many webmasters with a tight budget.
I'd say smart-web-host.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
You can visit their social pages for more details
https://twitter.com/smwhost
https://www.facebook.com/SmartWebHost
Been with Dailyrazor.com for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. Good uptime, good support - most of the time!
What I want to say is that QHoster.com is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
Go ahead and try 4Goodhosting.com. The pricing they provide is competitive. Yes they are very reliable based on my long time use. The servers are so fast and reliable. Uptime is excellent. When it comes to support, they are fast and always active 24 hours. The responses are fast and clear. They respond often with full solution. Go ahead and use them without any doubt.
Haven't OP made choice yet? It has already passed enough time...
As I see smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Pages: 1 2