Support Forums

Full Version: looking for reseller hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
I have about 10 accounts and need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.
Using not too much space and bandwidth.
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed.
How is ir-hosting.com service?
Thanks.
Check out demontech.net Linux reseller hosting solutions. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know with cddhosting.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
Hi again Roisen just answered your last thread published on Monday, I thought you were looking for a reliable server provider.

Even do, I personally haven’t heard about the host you are talking about. But once again as I said before personally I have been working with serveyoursite.com and it has been a pleasant experience, I’m sure they can give you a hand with your accounts.
I can draw your attention to downtownhost.com and its reseller hosting packages.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites. Recommend them more than highly.
I can say cddhosting.com is offering quality reseller hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
My recommendation is to buy hosting from hosts known as reliable and affordable such as smart-web-host.com. You will be pleased dealing with their high available staff, featured solutions and solid servers.
You can rely on QHoster.com as they offer nice cPanel reseller hosting solutions at good rates.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.
To my mind cddhosting.com is quality host with high stability and fast response support, going to use them, thanks for all you replies.