Support Forums

Full Version: Portable browser w/ Flash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a portable browser with flash installed? My school doesn't have flash installed and you cannot install it yourself!

i just made a site that is completely flash without realizing the school doesn't have it installed!

If someone could send me a link or something it would be awesome.
This is all I can say!
Just install flash plugin and you're good to go!
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
Thanks! You're a legend (Even though firefox is one of my least favorable browsers)
(11-16-2009, 04:18 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! You're a legend (Even though firefox is one of my least favorable browsers)

But come on you can overview that, it's just for the school time. Big Grin
Np..
Haha yeah, I guess... I don't hate it enough to boycott it all together.
I'm at school atm, so I'm downloading what Gaijin gave. THANKS! And sorry for the bump :/ but I have a question, do I need a USB key for this?
(04-27-2011, 09:44 AM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at school atm, so I'm downloading what Gaijin gave. THANKS! And sorry for the bump :/ but I have a question, do I need a USB key for this?
Just somewhere to store it, it doesnt need to be a usb it can be a HDD

(04-27-2011, 09:44 AM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at school atm, so I'm downloading what Gaijin gave. THANKS! And sorry for the bump :/ but I have a question, do I need a USB key for this?

It's just a portable file, meaning you can move it around wherever you want. Most common place is a removable storage device because it already has all the files it needs, which allows for easy use on different computers when you transfer it around. You can put it anywhere.
Oh, great, I will try this out Smile Thanks!