Support Forums

Full Version: www.vbsources.com [Advise/Review]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Logo.png]

What do you think? Oh, and I have the domain, just need to talk to my hosting about a few things and it's live.

(Click image for link.)
I don't like the banner, but everything else is ok.
Make it cleaner, you have three different blue colours.
The theme looks fine and I like the structure of the forum.
Gonna check it out when you put some content up there!
(11-16-2009, 03:06 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the banner, but everything else is ok.
The theme looks fine and I like the structure of the forum.
Gonna check it out when you put some content up there!

Well, graphics isn't my strong point, what bit don't you like? The bit at the top? Or, the text?
I've edited the above post, sorry!

Look you didn't keep the same blue when you you were switching from dark to hell, the text below must have a better placement.
Give me 20mins to show you what I mean.
I have done some edits, but I will wait for your advise before I make any more edits.
So what do you think about this one.

[Image: mhWQ5.png]

That imo cleaner image.
And the colours work together
(11-16-2009, 03:37 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you think about this one.

[Image: mhWQ5.png]

That imo cleaner image.
And the colours work together

It is nice, but, TBH, I like my text more, but your code does look amazing, I wish I knew how to do it =/ Could you post the .psd?

Oh, and that's C# on your banner Sleep
(11-16-2009, 03:43 PM)Vorfin Wrote: [ -> ]It is nice, but, TBH, I like my text more, but your code does look amazing, I wish I knew how to do it =/ Could you post the .psd?

Oh, and that's C# on your banner Sleep

LOL, I didn't write VB in years. Roflmao
Anyway here you go have fun! Big Grin

http://rapidshare.com/files/308032499/banner.psd.html
A little to bright for me. I only speak for myself but bright blue and white hurt my eyes.
(11-16-2009, 03:46 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I didn't write VB in years. Roflmao
Anyway here you go have fun! Big Grin

http://rapidshare.com/files/308032499/banner.psd.html

Thanks, +rep
(11-16-2009, 03:46 PM)uber1337 Wrote: [ -> ]A little to bright for me. I only speak for myself but bright blue and white hurt my eyes.

I know what you mean, but the dark blue makes it ok, for me anyway. And anyway, I don't like dark fourms, they look far too crapmed.
Pages: 1 2