Support Forums

Full Version: ssd based hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to find the most reliable place for ssd hosting service.
Have seen that Kvchosting.com supports these features within their hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
I have been using Kvchosting.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their ssd VPS hosting account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
Use shared hosting services from keenweb.co.uk (X2QA738TDK) or a2hosting.com (QUICK51).
Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.
Support is active for 24 hours. Servers are not overloaded.
Kvchosting.com is reliable host. Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
==> http://jhplatinum.com/ - this is the best ssd web host I know - their servers are stable and fast.
Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them. Use the promotional code "JP99OK" for the first month 99% discount.
Going to use Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions which attracted me with their performance, reputation and polite fast support. Thanks for replies, folks!
As for me Kvchosting.com is really the best option to purchase fastest ssd powered plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
inmostionhosting is the most reliable. They are an old company with many customers, search them up.
the Kvchosting recommendations looks like spam to me.
If you are in search of quality ssd host I can name iFastNet.com. Their service is reliable and plans are stable, just give them a try.