Support Forums

Full Version: good host for minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which hosts are considered good for purchasing Minecraft server solutions from them?
My requirements are very usual: stable network, solid hardware and skilled tech support.
My budget is near $30 per month. What do you think about provisionhost.com Minecraft server solutions?
I know that provisionhost.com is suitable for any webmaster who is looking for reliable services with rock-solid servers and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate and contact them to know more info.
I can say provisionhost.com is the best option to get minecraft server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.
Use servers from provisionhost.com with no hesitations.
Prices are low and network is fully-redundant. Support is online for 24 hours.
For me, zetservers.com is the best host to get hosting in USA. Use the code XMAS - get 50% discount!
Their service is also very reliable, as I haven't had any trouble connecting/using my site.
Taking into account your needs think that Findmeavps.com service will help you to choose the right option to deal with.
Their service is free and they are helpful in comparing various hosting providers.