Support Forums

Full Version: need a reliable dedicated server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have to choose between hostsailor.com and wmd.hosting, which server would you sign up with?
And why?
Both companies look nice from my point of view.
Pretty good dedicated servers you can get from Downtownhost.com and QHoster.com, they are both great.
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
According to my knowledge Giga-RDP.in is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
Think that you will find the best fit for your needs, if you give http://findmeaserver.com/ team a try - their service is free.
So, I believe that you will find a good option with the help of their highly trained experts. Their technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
I think you will make the right decision to choose RareServers - they offer nice dedicated servers in USA and Europe.
The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.
I suggest you to use Maxihost.com.br. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
Taking into account your needs, check hostingsource.com. Their experts will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to sign up with wmd.hosting, they have ngnix servers special setup, and all server with RAID 10 for better performance with Guaranteed 1Gbits public link, great Anti-Hacker setup.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.ca will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.