Support Forums

Full Version: servers with good optimization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a lot of traffic to my server and my current provider can't handle it to deliver best performance. I've decided to search optimized server with support team that know how to manage servers. After some research I've found hostzealot.com deals. Is it reliable company?
It seems to me that you need to widen your search, check: GlowHost.com, Rareservers.com and Mddhosting.com
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like these ones.
As for me thealchemyhost.net would perfectly meet your needs in powerful server solutions. They are delivering reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Pricing is low.
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
I would like to draw your attention to Findmeaserver.com - it is free service related to dedicated server search. I've already found a good host for my needs.
I know pretty good dedicated servers offered by HostingSource.com team. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Uptime is great.
If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I would recommend getting more than one account with them.
You can trust thealchemyhost.net services. Their uptime and performance are high and support is available 24/7. Prices are reasonable and also you can get 10% discount using coupon code special10!
You can rely on http://Hostsailor.com/ - I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.