Support Forums

Full Version: free elotterys as always! try it out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
`instantcashsweepstakes`

announce from instantcashsweepstakes

Quote:We are pleased to announce that beginning November 3rd, ICS is introducing a daily cash prize award of $50! Just like bite-sized candy...sweet!

As a result of many requests from our valued ICSweepers to break up the weekly $250 sweepstakes prize, we will now be able to make even more of you become happy, instant cash winners by increasing the chances for all active players to win BIG on a daily basis!
What’s the deal?
Well, not only are we going to award a $50 cash prize daily, M-F, as requested.....but we are going to sweeten the pot by doing this seven days a week!

If one of your invited friends wins the $50 daily cash prize, so do you! So nothing has changed there, we are still 100% matching your friend’s wins!

This is an instant cash alert - there is a $50 cash prize each day for you to win plus there are still many smaller cash prizes! Compete with other members by inviting more of your friends and let the ICS luck be with you! Smile
[/color]

Mine:
[Image: sweep.jpg]
[Image: bottom.jpg]
[Image: game.jpg]

p.s It would be appreciate if sign up under ref

http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invita...link/44681
dump

hope this gonna be useful for some of you guys anyways.. :]
I have tested this one. I always fill the surveys, always waiting to earn something and here we go again the rest day I'll login just to see that I have zero dollars.
At least you didn't expect people to sign up under your referral.
Thanks.
I've been thinking of trying one of these. They're kind of like an MLM, only more fun and don't cost you THOUSANDS of dollars to play.
I heard this didn't work well for some. Might try it though. What can I really lose? A little time only.
I dont Know what are they can u tell me what thy are