Support Forums

Full Version: Server is needed to buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to buy a server and two hosts are under my consideration - webhost.pro and hostsailor.com, which host would you sign up with?
I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.
I started using kvchosting.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed.
Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
I think hostsailor.com is the best host to have a deal with due to their top-notch services and uptime is high.
Support is active around the clock and network is fully-redundant.
I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Webhost.pro. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
As I see Giga-RDP.in is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
I also know Hostsailor.com and their work - really based on quality. I like them: pricing, features and tools are unbelievable.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.