Support Forums

Full Version: Windows Server/VPS Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs

8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater

Current Budget Is anything less than 100$ - What are your views on Rareservers.com UK vps deals? Are they good for me?
I have checked ... and ... but I have never used them both. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
Hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com provide quality VPS deals which are good for meeting the needs of many webmasters including the OP.
Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.
Their technicians are skillful and reliable.
The uptime with Rareservers.com is great!
Reliability: There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
Overall I would rate it 9.6/10.
What is their pricing policy? Is there any ideas?
What's your budget, the OP I wonder?
If you are in search of reliable reliable windows hosting provider you can rely on Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it? I can recommend you to try QHoster.com and its windows vps hosting solutions. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the:
shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS